
It started like this: I'm glad Abby's home > Abby needs a real job > Maybe Caspian will hire her if I beg > Oh crap I forgot to send off the schedule for tomorrow > Do I have time to go to the gym tomorrow? > Good thing my crossfit teacher is hot since my muscles ache > I forgot to research home remedies for sore muscles > I also forgot to pay for the race and buy a season pass to six flags > Maybe I can go Saturday to six flags? > Then I'll have an excuse to miss the Saturday Crossfit class > Maybe next week > Wait, when is Thanksgiving > Holy crap it's almost here!
When my brain starts jumping from thought to though as I'm trying to fall asleep I generally try to force myself into a day dream or night dream if you will. I start by creating a scenario in my head of something and then start working myself through out I see it playing out. I generally fall asleep before the plot gets anywhere because I'm incredibly poor at forced day/night dreams.
There's my at home remedy for sleep deprivation.
Also I enjoy this song.
1 comment:
I take drugs. You might want to try calms forte.
Post a Comment