![]() | |||||
| Robyn just finished her bridal pictures so she's got the smile down. |
"I'm blaming it on the hormones"...
![]() |
| Amber obviously had a padded bra that year... |
![]() |
| Sophia and Oliver did well for being in strangers arms. |
Crystal is the rock. Naturally as the oldest she had to go through it all first. She holds us together. Checks in on us all regularly. Offers advice, a shoulder, even money. She provides the drinks..... don't steal her dew though.
Robyn is the emotion. She makes everyone talk and deal with things that we'd rather keep inside and let stew. She has developed a true mothers concern. Her care is felt all the way from her home on the east coast. She provides the healthy snacks... she'll pull an apple out of nowhere.
Amber is the entertainment. I'm not entirely sure which planet she is from sometimes. She has seen movies you've never heard of and quotes them like they're classics. (don't argue with her on the definition of classic movies) She laughs louder than any of us, and has the energy of a 10 year old at Disney land. She provides the deserts.... although it may take her a while to get them to you as they're usually from scratch.
Wendy is the heart. The most naturally nice of all of us. Even Robyn had to learn it. Wendy just has it. She is sensitive, but that makes her all the more understanding of others feelings.
I am the baby. A mix of all their greatness with a few faults of my own addition.
![]() |
| A few people missed the memo to be fun in this one... |
![]() |
| Good thing we all like bright colors. Even Grandma. |
![]() | ||
| Censored image Coming soon to the Smithfield Stake Center... |






3 comments:
I love you Michelle. Thanks for the laugh! Can't wait for our next sisters vacation!
I would like to say I may have been wearing a padded bra but it wasn't as padded as that comment makes it sound! Sides, you were wearing one back then too :) Love ya
Thanks for censoring your content. ;)
Post a Comment