While packing and having Cache sit calmly and stare at me curious as to why I was home with him all day multiple days in a row, (not nearly so curious as to why all his belongings were being sorted through for the third time in four months). I had to appreciate his patience. I am far less patient about the quantity of moves and the time it takes to try over and over again to magically have less belongings. He is so versatile compared to most animals. He adapts to every location, every new dog he has to share his space with, every new individual who fawns over him excessively and then gets tired of him assuming they want to pet him all day.
My top favorite things about him are:
1. His responsiveness to my voice.
2. His fluffy tail
3. That he still tries to sit in your lap
4. His comprehension of the word Now.
5. His love of Candy
6. The fact that he never needs a leash
7. His love of sprinklers
8. The pure joy that you can see if I let him sleep on the bed
9. His floppy ears
10. His fluffy but hair!!!







2 comments:
ha! cache...gotta love him! miss you!
Yeah, he's all right.
Post a Comment