
As my new approach to LA is one of positiveness and acceptance, the pictures shown in this post may paint a rosier picture than any of these locations may actually depict. But that is all in your perspective I suppose, or the editing abilities of the photographer.

The city center is actually impressive and beautiful at the right time of day or night. Mid day it's slightly lacking. I've thought about pulling over to take my own picture, but as stopping on the freeway isn't kosher and that was where I was when I had the thought, I decided to move along.

I haven't made it down to Santa Monica's Pier yet. I'm putting it on my to-do list. I'll have to go sooner rather than later due to the fact that winter weather can get down to a brisk 50 degrees sometimes...

I HAVE made it here though. In fact I've spent far to much time here already. I need to get some books on tape, or go back to trying to learn French on CD during my commute. I think that would help me to pass the time a little more.

I spend most of my time here, in Marina Del Rey. It's a very pretty area. Lots of ginormous boats around the area. Some with helicopter landings and all.

I'm hoping to find lots of cool public art around. I always enjoy cities that incorporate art into their architecture and landscape. It makes for a much more interesting view.

I'd like to go see a movie here. Although probably not Shaggy.

I'll of course make my way over to here to take the customary photo of your hands in the same spot of your favorite actor/actress. Does Ryan Reynolds have a spot yet? He's just the hottest, so I'll have to think of another if he doesn't.

The Pacific Design Center is a definite point of interest I'll have to look up. It's colors are quite captivating by themselves.

And I would like to see something down in the Performing Arts area.

And I will most definitely be seeing a show here. Designed by my favorite Frank Gehry, the Walt Disney Concert Hall. Love it.
LA, I think we are going to be friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment