Monday, March 21, 2011

I have a peeve with KSL.  For those of you who have never heard someone say "you're really peeving me." or "I'm really peeved right now" or simply "Peev off", the general meaning would be to annoy.  Hence the term we all so lovingly add to on a daily basis... Pet peeves.

A few of my current pet peeves include:



1. The phrase "Does that make sense".  No, and you asking doesn't exactly add any value to your explanation.
2. Roommates. Every other day practically.


3. Talking during Yoga. Get out please.



 4. Smoking while in line. Rude.




5. Ugs & shorts. Really?



6. Not cleaning up after your animal. Or yourself for that matter.



7. Animals on furniture. Get the freak off.

8. Large Trucks. Gag me.

9. Cologne at the gym.  Your sweat smells bad enough, your cologne and sweat is unbearable.


10.  Over sized flowers on anyone's head. Proportion people.

Back to my regular peeve... ksl.  Stop being lazy in your programming so that people think things actually sell often.  If something is sold don't put a stupid sold sign through the ad and leave it there for days so I have more sold ads than for sale. Take it down so my browsing is more pleasant.  please.

4 comments:

Cade + Tosha said...

ha ha...you would. i do agree with most of these. it does seem like most of these are roomie related :) (pets, cleanliness etc) that makes me laugh. good thing they're moving out eh!? however, uggs and shorts=totally hot.

Robyn said...

I love the baby in the sink. I'll send one of Isabel in our sink wearing her over sized flower headband!:) Good luck on the other problems...just kick those girls out!

Bri said...

Awesome. I'm pretty sure I have the same annoyances.

Russell said...

You may want to delete this after you read it, but when something sells on KSL, they offer the original poster the option to delete it or label it sold for a week or so to let anybody else they were emailing/calling/texting about the item know that it is now gone. You've got to expand your peeviness to be peeved at the KSL community, not just the KSL IT team.