For a while while I worked at S.E.I. I would have surprise photo shoot attacks. I call them attacks because they were regularly on the days that I hadn't bothered to actually get more than 40% ready for work. It would have been one thing if these photos had never been used. But most of them were published on the interweb blog site, and others were mass produced in pamphlets and sold across the country. joy.
The latest surprise however came from this lovely little site Pinterest that I just heard of because a friend of mine Mandi informed me that I had been "pinned". I'm that photogenic.
http://pinterest.com/pin/12783154/
Here is the original post so you can see my lovely partner in crime Matt.
http://seilifestyle.blogspot.com/2010/02/mustache-lips-gloves.html

3 comments:
ah! i have a famous friend! can i have your autograph? thanks.
My mom used to work for Karen Foster Design. My face ended up all over their crap. It was annoying. I feel you.
I love it! Hopefully they got some good ones when you had those curly locks a few months back!!
Post a Comment