confused [kənˈfjuːzd]
adj
I'm taking the weekend off. From work. From house hunting. Job hunting. Too bad I can't stop thinking. We played Volleyball for a few hours today in the temporary spring that is Logan. Why do so many girls suck at that sport? I truly dislike when I am put into an assumed category of people who are inept at putting their hands together and allowing a 9" ball to bounce off them in an orderly manner. It's not that difficult.
1. feeling or exhibiting an inability to understand; bewildered; perplexed
2. in a disordered state; mixed up; jumbled
3. (Social Welfare) lacking sufficient mental abilities for independent living, esp through old age
I'm going to go with option #3 for my life right now. I feel I am lacking sufficient mental abilities to make up my mind. If I were making these decisions solely based on fact and logic I might be doing a better job. So maybe mental abilities are my problem but in another way. I wish I had an on/off switch on far too common an occasion. I've often wished that we could recharge like a robot. Wall-E really. I love his recharging scene. Love that movie too actually. I appreciate the lack of spoken dialogue in it. It's like a break from movie stigmas in general.
I'm taking the weekend off. From work. From house hunting. Job hunting. Too bad I can't stop thinking. We played Volleyball for a few hours today in the temporary spring that is Logan. Why do so many girls suck at that sport? I truly dislike when I am put into an assumed category of people who are inept at putting their hands together and allowing a 9" ball to bounce off them in an orderly manner. It's not that difficult.
I'm calling a time out.

1 comment:
ha ha...you're funny. i'll play volley ball with you...i think i can manage it :)
Post a Comment